- Multi-core Decoding - MX Player is the first Android video player that performs multi-core decoding. According to test results on dual-core devices, it showed up to 70% performance improvement over single-core decoding.
- CPU Optimize - Provides Codecs and Rendering Engines highly optimized for processors including ARM® NEON™ and NVIDIA® Tegra™
- Pinch Zoom - Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across screen.
- Subtitle Scroll - Scroll on subtitle text and playback position will be adjusted to match previous or next subtitle timing.
- Kids Lock - Keep your kids entertained without having to worry about making calls or touching other apps.
- Fully supports Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
- Plays almost every movie files including .3gp .avi .divx .f4v .flv .mkv .mp4 .mpeg .mov .vob .wmv .webm .xvid and many more.
- Processor optimization
2.Provides processor specific Codecs including Tegra 2 processor.
- Audio track can be changed dynamically.
- Quickly change decoding mode - Click S/W or H/W button on the screen while playing to change decoding mode seamlessly.
- Network stream playback.
- Move forward/backward (Optional)
- Aspect ratio selection.
- De-interlacing (S/W decoding mode only)
- Keyboard shortcuts
1.Space: Resume / Pause
2.DPAD Left / Right: Seek backward / forward
- Toggle between elapsed time and remaining time - touch elapsed time text on the video control panel.