- Added Video Buffering Status
- Click-able Logo
- JSON Support for the Video Gallery
- Customizable Skin with CSS
- Dynamic FullScreen Mode (supports resizing)
- Video Buffering Status
- User-Friendly Sound Controller
- Sharing Widget (Facebook, Twitter, Digg…)
- Video Gallery with JSON Support
- Supports Preloading and AutoPlay
- Supports Flash Fall-Back for old browsers
- Works on all modern browsers
Vplayer has a built-in Video Gallery, which is a simple slider that show up at the end of the video, suggesting the user to replay the video or discover other videos.
The user can scroll through the list of thumbnails and select one
Old browsers compatibility
Vplayer was built with old browsers compatibility in mind. There is a whole section in the help file that explains how you can integrate a Flash player to work with Vplayer in case the browser doesn’t have HTML5 support.